Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

This past week was so much fun!! We went to Palm Springs for Thanksgiving. Pauls parents have a timeshare there and have been going there for like 20 years. My parents came this year also! We went to Disneyland the day after Thanksgiving. We had so much fun! Mason was loving life the whole day! Next time we go, we will definitely break it up a little bit and stay for a couple of days. By 5:00 my kids (and me) were just finished! It was so pretty the way it was all lit up and decorated for Christmas! Our camera battery died in the beginning of the day, so we only got a few crappy pictures. I will steal some better ones from my mom when I get a chance.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like SO much fun!!

McKinna said...

oh how FUN! sounds like you had a blast!!

birmingham family said...

Your hair is so cute!!!! How busy was the park? Is it a good day to go on (for future references)? How did Mason do on the rides? I wanna go again!! We should all go...without the kids, of course.

Anthony and Christel said...

I love the color of your hair!! Remember that one time I helped you with your hair at Pinetree 3? :) Oh that reminds me, remember the eye brow waxing? Anyway, looks like such a fun trip...I can't wait to go!

Jana said...

FUN!!! Hey will you e-mail me your new address

janajlarsen@hotmail.com

Thanks

The Cox Family said...

I haven't been there is so long. When Cam gets a little older we are definitely going. Glad you guys had such a great trip. I love your hair as well!

Natasha said...

I'm still trying not to hate you for going without me since it's only my favorite place on the planet. And...you are weak if you were done by 5:00! Ok, you're forgiven. Can't wait to see more pics!

Kathy and Daniel said...

Mindy you looks so beautiful, i love your hair and your mom and Luke look so cute too! love this!