Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Presents

Mason just could not wait one more minute to dive in! Loving our new bear and penguin!

I think he likes it!
Last night we let Mason and Hadley...well really Mason opened all of their Christmas presents that Pauls mom and dad got them. We are leaving for Christmas, and im not toting them all the way to New Mexico and back so they can open them on Christmas, so we had fun last night having a mimi pre-Christmas! Once again, grandma and grandpa went wayy overboard! They got the kids a ton of fun toys. The favorite is definitely the bears that have a recorded message from grandma and grandpa!! Hadley has been cuddling hers all day. I felt bad having the kids open them without having grandma and grandpa getting to be here to see their faces. That is definitely a bad part about not being close to home for Christmas. Well we are off on Wednesday to spend Christmas with my parents. Wish us luck braving the airport on Christmas eve with two little ones! We hope everyone has a great holiday!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Merry Mini-Christmas! I really do wish you the best of luck with the whole airport thing! Yikes! Tell Leissa hi - I know she's been missing me! How are you feeling??

Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas, and definitely- good luck at the airport! I can't believe how much the kids are growing! It's fun to be able to watch them grow through the pictures on the blog. Let us know if you're ever up in Idaho again!

McKinna said...

Have a blast!!! Hope to see you soon!

birmingham family said...

Mason is too funny! Have fun in New Mexico!!! Merry Christmas!

Jana said...

I want a mini christmas! Looks like they had fun opening all of their presents!