Christmas was so fun this year! We came up to my parents house in New Mexico. Christmas morning was lots of fun...minus the part where my kids got up at 4:30. I have no idea why they were up that early, but the noise woke up my parents and we opened all of our presents before the sun came up! I cannot believe how much stuff they got us! Everyone got exactly what was on their list! Mason opened everyone else's presents, hope he enjoyed it because im sure next year Hadley will put up a fight to open her own! Later that day we went sledding! Everyone but Hadley had fun. She didnt do good in the cold, so we had to come inside. She would never had made it as a pioneer baby!
8 years ago

5 comments:
Looks like a blast! Glad they all got what they wanted! ;)
(I would have never made it as a pioneer baby.... geez. To cold!)
Very cute! That is so fun you guys got to have a white Christmas! Sounds like at least Mason had a great day!
Yay! I'm so glad you got to be at your mom's for Christmas! I hope you got a nap along with that sledding. Getting up that early is lethal! Looks like so much fun!
Austin did not want to open presents either! So maybe Mason can do Hadley's next year! So happy you guys got a white Christmas! Looks like you are having fun!
Those pictures of all the snow are just beautiful! Looks like a fun Christmas. Tell Paul to give Rey a call! Love you guys!
Post a Comment