some of my young women. Arent they precious!
We took the youth to the temple tonight to see the lights. It was a lot of fun! I cant believe how many lights there are! It was so pretty! They have different entertainment there everynight. Tonight, it was a local high school choir.
6 comments:
how fun! they can do those lights up pretty awesome at the temples. I would love to see the SLC one someday.... You still liking being in YW? I am loving it!
Looks like a pretty cool evening. I am sorry, but teenagers and precious shouldn't be in the same sentence. I teach that age and I usually associate teens with INSANE!!
Mason would freeze here! Temple lights are the best and it is great that they do it in Arizona.
Your dark hair is cute! Oh and that cottage cheese dip is a seasoning packet that you get in Knott's Berry Farm- My family is addicted to it! SO yummy!
Um your boy is so big! I can't believe it! Looks like fun. I'm not a fan of being cold either! looks like you need to move back here where it's a little warmer!
You were soooooo close to my house. I get it though. You were with the YW. What are you doing tomorrow? I have totally cleaned my house I have nothing to do tomorrow. Maybe I could come out there and hang then meet Kevin for lunch. Let me know.
Post a Comment