Friday, December 5, 2008

Whos That Boy in the Dr.'s Coat??

Today was Paul's white coat ceremony. Midwestern University's definition of a white coat ceremony: An important ceremony that recognizes the caring, compassion, and service of health care professionals, as symbolized by the white coat.
Mindy's definition: Extremely loooong, good thing I got a babysitter, pee before you sit down, arrive an hour early for a seat, pack a lunch, coulda just handed them out in class ceremony.
I am very proud of Paul for making it this far and it was really neat to watch HIM get his coat, just not about a thousand other people I dont know.

8 comments:

Linz said...

Congrats Paul! That's way cool!

Anthony and Christel said...

That is really cool...great job Paul!! And great job Mindy for making it through.. :)

birmingham family said...

Ah, sounds like you had a great time :) Good thing you had a babysitter...How did that work out? One of the girls in your Young Women's? Surprised you came home!! I would've been gone for days! Congrats Paul!!!

Natasha said...

Way to go Paul! So cool! It will be worth it...

Jana said...

Congrats Paul...and Mindy, I am proud of you for sticking it out!

Lindsey said...

Gotta love those white coat ceremonies. I had to sit through one too! And I didn't get a babysitter (dumb idea)!! Congrats Paul!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Congrats to Paul!!! Those are long ceremonies:-)

Amy Baker said...

Congratulations to the both of you! I know it takes you both to get him through school. Mindy, I can't believe you are married to a doctor. You are so grown up! Get used to people calling you Dr. and Mrs.