Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Claus

Tonight we went to see Santa Claus! We went to Cabelas because they do free Santa pictures! Seeing as how neither of my kids would go near him, we had to join in the pictures. I think Mason would have done better if he had a nap today, but he refused. The Santa they had there did so good. He was so sweet and accomodating to our crabby kids. When we got to the end of the line, it was gated off, so we just snuck in. Then I felt bad that we snuck in, so I just had them use our camera to take our pictures so we didnt use their ink and paper since they were running low.

7 comments:

birmingham family said...

Cute pics! Just found out they do the pics at the Bass Pro Shop here...Next year I'm going there! The Mall Santa was kinda creepy this year, but both my kids were actually good. And you can never beat FREE!

Linz said...

Cute! Auri STILL has never taken a picture with Santa. I doubt she ever will. Oh, well. So cute! Merry Christmas!

McKinna said...

They turned out so cute! Crazy how they can find sooo many old dudes with white beards to play santa... and happy old men!! geez- Cute kiddos!!

Jana said...

My kids won't go to Santa either. Kade won't even get within 10 feet of him. So, I LOVE your hair. The color looks SO good on you.

Natali McKee said...

That looks fun. My kids are still freaked out by Santa.

Amanda C. said...

Aw cute! Jason is playing Santa this Christmas, and there are some kids that are scared to death of him. You're lucky you could get them in the picture with him. There were some kids that wouldn't even do that! I love your hair. You'r kids are getting so Big!

Natasha said...

Sheesh! You look great! And don't try to use your kids as an excuse for jumping in the picture...we know you love the big man in the red suit! Cute!