We had a great time last week at grandma and grandpas house! Mason had lots of fun playing with his cousins, Tyler and Devon. He was sooo mad when he realized we were back in Phoenix and almost home. He yelled and screamed at me that he "just needs grandma." Paul is finished with this quarter tomorrow, and doesnt start back until Dec. 1, so we might go back up there next week! I didnt get too many pictures, but here are the few I did take.
8 years ago

7 comments:
Is that a Christmas tree?
Looks like a tree to me :). Hanging out with the grandparents is always fun...it gives mom and dad a little break! It's nice that Paul will have a little time off too!
ok- now we HAVE to get together next time u are here... definatly Cafe Rio! maybe BK, the park, etc. etc... ya know!
So glad you got to go. Sorry for Mason that you don't live right next to Grandma anymore. I too noticed the Christmas tree. I forgot Paul's mom was a Christmas fanatic - I remember when I was there for Mason's shower and there was Christmas stuff everywhere! Hope you get to go back soon.
Looks like so much fun!
Hey Mindy...long time no see. Your family is adorable and a new one on the way, cool deal!!! Which Grandpa and Grandma's were you at? I am assuming your husbands. How is you Mom and her hubby? Are they still loving New Mexico? Love Ya, Cindy (Lindsay's Mom)
Hey Give us a call if you come back We would love to visit with your whole family. Hope you are feeling alright.
Post a Comment