Saturday, October 4, 2008

So I found out number three is on its way. I have the mirena IUD, so there is a chance that the baby will come out when the mirena is removed later this week. This is completely unexpected and very shocking. I am slowly starting to come to grips with it. I dont have a due date yet, but should by the end of the week. Once I find anything out, I will update.

16 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

There is a chance that the baby will come out when you take out the IUD? Wow, that is so scary! Hopefully that doesn't happen. I think it is a wonderful thing that you are having baby #3. If you had a IUD, and you still got pregnant then obviously that child is supposed to be here, right? How wonderful..congratulations!!!

McKinna said...

oh wow! congrats! That is awesome! You have the most BEAUTIFUL babies! I've heard of a few people getting preggers on that IUD.... Keep me updated, -k- I'm happy for you guys! ;)

Katya, Bryan, Kaio and Yana Spuhler said...

Congratulations! I just wanted to let you know that we'll be thinking of you and praying that things will turn out ok. Keep us posted!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

The distance between Abby and Zack is like 20 months,(So close to 18 months) and it is a nice distance compared to Emma and Zack (not even 12 months) So that worked out pretty good. My third was so easy as a baby and the kids were good with entertaining themselves. This baby #5 was very shocking but I think we are over the shock. I am going to buy a glider (a sleeping place just for the baby) so they can hopefully sleep the first few months down in the living room around all the other kids. Right now my issues are that Connor doesn't sleep well so I hope that helps. Everything will be ok, I think we all adapt eventually.

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

I'm wanting to just bust out and say CONGRATS! but I know sometimes when it's unexpected you can be in shock mode - not to mention if there are concerns. So, I say "hang in there" and I'll be praying for you that all will turn out well. Once everything is known and a-okay you'll be able to get into Prego mode. :) Take care hon...it'll all work out!

Anonymous said...

I am as excited as I can be. With three you are out numbered, but you have older helpers. Sometimes the Lord has blessings for us inspite of what we think are our best made plans.

Natasha said...

Oh my gosh! This is huge! Good luck with everything as they remove the IUD. That is so nerve wracking! Keep us posted. Even though it is big to try and wrap your head around right now, I am very excited for you! Congratulations!

Jana said...

Wow! Mindy, I am so excited for you! #3....That is awesome! I hope that all goes well with the removal of the IUD. You are in my prayers!

Brittney said...

didn't we just talk about that possiblity? It's official, I was wavering between that form and nothing at all, being as God does what he wants anyway. I am done paying for something that doesn't work.
Congrats! It's never when we expect it, but always wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!. I hope that everything goes well for you.

Amanda C. said...

HECK YEAH!!! Three Lystrups! Well all I have to say is you must be a strong lady. CONGRATS! Babies are always good news.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Awesome news!! Congrats!! Woo! Hoo!!!!!

Linz said...

Oh, how scary! (About the IUD, not the baby... well, maybe the baby a little)

Congrats on a bonus baby! You'll be very happy! I hope all goes well with the removal of the IUD! Keep us updated!!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well :O)

The Cox Family said...

So Mindy you are now #7 of people I personally know that have gotten pregnant with an IUD. CRAZY! You definitely need to keep us updated and we wish you the best of luck!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that happened! Congrats though! Wow, I just found out that I'm pregant and I've been married two months! Which totally means that we had a honeymoon baby! So i think I know a tiny bit about how you feel! And it's all going to be good because you have WAY cute kids! Congrats Mindy-you're such a good example to me!