So today I went to my doctor. She just drew my blood and ordered an ultrasound to try to see how far along I am. She didnt dare try to touch the mirena, so I still got it. Next week I should know if they are just going to keep it until its born, or try to get it out.
8 years ago

10 comments:
Mindy, I know that everything will work out the way that it is supposed too. You have a great family (and long distance friends) supporting you. I wish you the best..and keep me updated!
They seriously would keep it in your whole pregnancy?!? Are they crazy?! Good luck this week! Call ya later!
I agree with Jana. Everything will work out. Chin up. Be strong. We are all here for you!
I agree too! Everything will work out. I know this is scary. I'll be praying for you!! Please keep us updated! We love you!
I think that everything will work out for you and the baby as well. Ditto what Jana said about the long distance friends..we all love you!
Know that we'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best!
I care, you silly girl! Everything will be great. Just have faith. How exciting-a new baby!!!
For what it's worth my brother was an IUD baby and my mom didn't have it removed until after he was born and he was fine. That was 24 years ago and it wasn't a Mirena.
Good luck. When you are feeling better, Jordyn and I will come visit. I promise.
Hey kiddo - When is your ultrasound? It'll all work out - I know everyone keeps saying that, but, it will. Matt was an IUD baby too....they just left it in and when he was born, it was born with him. That was 30 years ago and he's a-okay! We're praying for you! How are you feeling physically? I know it can be hard being prego with other kids to care for....where do you live at now?
Post a Comment