Today we went to Paul's school to have lunch with him. Lately that is the only time Paul gets to see Hadley because shes in bed when he comes home at night. Mason always has sooo much fun when we go. They have a big reflector pool with fountains and he always thinks he needs to get in it. Paul took us in to his anesthesia lab where I met Hal O. Thane the dummy (appearantly thats funny for anesthesia people.) Well I thought it was weird that he was wearing shorts, so like a total perv I looked down his shorts and saw right then and there why the dummy needs to be wearing shorts! All his boy parts were there! Anyway, after that we went outside where it was a beautiful fall day. Only 87 degrees!


7 comments:
Cute pics of the kids!!! Cannot believe how big they are getting!!!! Don't you love that it is mid October and still short sleeve weather!?! Love the southwest temps!
super cute pics! I can't believe how big Hadley has gotten since I've seen her last!!! That is crazy and she is sooo cute! Mason looks like he's having a great time as well! :) Cute babies!
Yay for having a few minutes with Paul. I'm sure that he misses the kids just as much as they miss him while he's at school. What a cute family!
Only you would look to see if the dummy had a nice package!! How are you feeling?
Your blog makes me think I just might be able to survive student life. I am getting so nervous to have Jeff gone all the time. I seriously can't believe you looked down the dummy's shorts. I hope they caught you on security camera or something and we will see you on Leno. Keep us posted on the pregnancy...that first trimester can be a killer!
We should totally plan to go down there on the same day and hang out afterwards.
That is hilariuos you looked under his shorts!!! I wish I could have seen your face! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment