Okay so just got back from the ultrasound. She couldnt find the mirena, so it either fell out, or is lost somewhere in my body. They're leaning more towards it falling out. I am 7 weeks, due May 24. So if all goes well, I will be having it when Paul is on a break from school. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers!
8 years ago

17 comments:
That's a relief. At least you don't have worry about that anymore. That's good that Paul will be off when the baby is born. Let me know if you need anything.
Laura
**sigh of relief***
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! I can't wait to read all about it! Congrats honey!!
well i am excited for you! I hope you have a great pregnancy as well! can't wait to keep updated on this baby! ;)
That must be how you got pregnant.
Hey you already have a counter on your blog. I still need to get one. I am waiting to go to the Doctor before I put it up. We are due at the same time I think though. I am due somewhere from May 24th to May 26th, although I have big babies so they usually take the first ultrasound for the due date. I know this is hard to be excited for, but once you hold your baby it will all go away. Are you feeling the pregnancy yet? I am big time!
Yay, good news! Congrats again on baby #3!
IT FELL OUT? FELL OUT? HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? You never saw it? They aren't worried that it is floating around? One day you are going to break your arm or something and they are going to order an x-ray and it is going to be snagged on a bone in your arm. They will think you are a medical mystery and want to write a paper on you until you see it and say oh no, that isn't a weird bone growth it's just my birth control.
ok so since you don't get my phone messages til late in the day, wanna cafe rio fix? It's a bit of a drive but I'm game if you are!
Ok, this is good news. I hope you are adjusting to the whole thing. I know when it is unplanned it can be really overwhelming! Did you tell them that IUD's aren't supposed to 'fall out' (are you kidding me?) The end of May is a perfect time to have a baby! We are all very excited for you and hope you can be excited soon too!
Wow! Heavy Sigh!! I don't understand the falling out or floating around your body. But, I do know the Lord works in mysterious ways. I truly believe you have experienced a miracle. Lots of prayers going your way.
Holy Crap! What a crazy story. Girl I'm going to pray so hard that you are given a dang break and this pregnancy is an easy one for you. Being pregnant sucks, but at least you get a cute little boo boo at the end. I'm going to email you a story that I heard that might help. In the mean time... take it one day at a time.
Great News! I do have to say Mindy, that I actually haven't ever heard of one falling out. Crazy! May sounds like a great time to have a baby. Good luck with everything!
Glad your okay! I have been reading your blog for ever now! i finally decided to get one to, i put you as one of my friends:~)
Wow, Mindy! This is huge...congrats by the way. I hope that this pregnancy is not as hard on you. My doctor has been pushing for me to get the Mirena IUD and I just never got around to doing it. Your story sealed the deal for me. NO MIRENA! I don't want to get pregnant when Harley is only 4 months old. You sound like you are a little happier about it. Congrats again and tell Paul way to go knocking your wife up even on birth control! Good Job! Have fun~Amber
Well congratulations!! How odd that it fell out!
Conrgratulations!! I am so happy for you guys that everthing is going well! How are you feeling?
OMG, Meendeee! I think Grandma put it best, you have 7 more months to get excited about the idea of another baby!
OMG, Meendeee! I think Grandma said it best, you have seven more months to get excited about the idea of having another baby! You know my b.day is the 5/22 and Cindy's is 5/23 so see what you can do about having it on one of those days, will you?
Your Favorite Auntee Stacy
Post a Comment