Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Be Glad You're Not Mason's Little Sister....

I came out of my bedroom today to find Mason walking his "puppy." He took Paul's belt, tucked it into her diaper and proceeded to take her on a walk through the house. This poor little girl puts up with so much from him. The picture isn't the greatest, but you can kind of see her tail.

9 comments:

birmingham family said...

That is so something Riley would do to Austin!!! Love the dinosaur underwear..Riley has the same ones!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh thank heavens it wasn't her neck. Your kids are so cute!

Linz said...

HAHA! Yeah, be glad he didn't put it around her neck!! They are so cute!

Anthony and Christel said...

That is pretty funny!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! They are so creative.

McKinna said...

That is so hilarious! He's is very creative! ;)

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

You'll have to let us know how the #3 thing goes. Connor and this new one is going to be 13 months apart.

Jana said...

Too funny! Sometimes I wonder how the second child ever survives!

The Cox Family said...

I fear for Cam's siblings as well. I am sure it will be the same scenario in the Cox family a few years from now! Too funny.