Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dr. Lystrup

I think Mason has been coming to too many of my Dr.'s appointments! I was laying on the couch and he told me I had to have a shot. He pulled down my pants and stuck a toy right into my cheek!! Then he told me to take my medicine and to "come back in the next day." Hes getting so funny!

9 comments:

KolbyJanine said...

ok first of all...how the heck did u get pregnant with the maraina? lets just say..maybe I dont ever want to go that route! Any Mason is adorable. thats the cutest thing i have ever heard! Congrats on the baby. thats great news.

birmingham family said...

mason is so funny!

McKinna said...

what a funny kid!! boys are so fun!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

He is just like his Daddy, uncle, and 2 grandmas, right? I told Aubs the IUD story, and before I could finish, she said,"It fell out, right?" She has had friends that the same thing has happened to them-Crazy!

Natasha said...

I love that he said "come back tomorrow!" That is so funny. I seriously never thought hanging out with kids could be so much fun till I had my own. I laugh all day long (except for when I'm pulling my hair out!) How are you feeling??

Linz said...

That is so cute!

Kathy and Daniel said...

My mama lives in vermont:~( so far!

Carrie said...

Mindy! Hello? You have a blog? I found it on the bbc blogroll. Well now I can add you to my bloglist. Yipee!

The Cox Family said...

Kids catch on so fast and say the funniest things. He would make a great doctor!