Friday, February 1, 2008

If your name is Amanda, Natali, Lindsey, or Andrea stop here!!

So yeah we all need to get together for lunch sometime soon!! Like for reals!! You know how people just say oh yeah we should get together and never do, well we really are! So when is good for everyone?

4 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I am good with Saturdays so Kevin can watch the kids. Next weekend is his Birthday so I can't go that Saturday. Also most nights are good as well. Do we want to do something faster like Port of Subs, or go to a restaurant and sit down, or go to someone's house? I am game for anything really.

Amanda C. said...

WORD. It's time fo a Cheytown Comeback tour. What?! I'm dizown for eatin..preferably something hecka fatening, full of empty calories, and carbohydrates. Pickled onions,corn bread,bar be que Cheeken, colla greens...what? Popeyes? Church's? ha Ha Ha!

lauren said...

hi mindy this is lauren... lindsey's sister thought i would say hi

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Mindy, I had a fun time catching up. Thanks for letting me hold Hadley. Your kids are cute.