So Paul, Hadley, and I are going to Philly on Sunday. Paul has an interview at Drexel University. I feel kinda bad leaving Mason behind, but he is just so dang hard to take in public these days that I dont dare, and besides, I think its stupid that I would have to buy him a ticket on the plane when he would just sit on my lap the whole time!! So has anyone ever been back east? What should we do? We are going to NYC to see Paul's best friend, but I dont konw what else to do there we have 3 days to fill!!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Mindy, You like Laundry? I like ebay as well. Kevin likes Star Trek too. I have never been back east. Well Okay, I went there when I was about Hadley's age and my Parent's have a picture of me near the Statue of Liberty. How long are you staying out there?
There is so much to do back East. You guys will have such a blast. There is definitely more to do than you will have time for! Find some brochures and pick out what sounds fun. I am jealous!
Post a Comment