Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eww Gross!

Can I just tell you that I cannot stand babysitting. My friend Brandy's little girl is over here today and she has the nastiest stuff coming out of her nose. I will not wipe it off...hello that is why I married my little Gaylord Falker!! Oh well only 6 more hours to go, good thing Paul is home today!!

6 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Mindy, you are hilarious! I agree though, I can't handle snot...unless it's from my own kids.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Your girl looks so precious in that white dress! How old is she now?

Amanda C. said...

MINDaaaaaaYY!!!! Whassup girl?? Long time no see. your kids is CUTE!!! Ha Ha Ha! Yeah I got myself knocked up. We need to hang out again. I miss you! email me, and well go out with Linz and Nat.

Amanda C. said...

Middy.. you will email me right now so I have your email address mine is amandaenns@yahoo.com. Holla at me!

About Me said...

Oh my gosh MINDY! Natali told me about your blog. LOVE IT! I had no idea you were poping out kids. I was telling Nan how you had kids the same time as my sister. Her oldest is turning 2 on feb 9 and she just had her second girl in November. Anyhow it was excitting to find you. You kids look so cute P.S. Talk 2 you soon. Andrea Olave arotm82.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Ok so you just reminded me of the time we were walking out of Wal-Mart in Ephraim in January in the freaking blizzard and saw that white trash lady carrying her baby in a onesie without a blanket...remember? PS Love Hadley's blessing get up