So Mason hit the terrible twos at like 18 months, so I thought anyway! Lately he has been such a monster! His new favorite saying is "Go Away!!" Uhh I just cannot stand it! Will it ever end? He has such a mind of his own, oh and he is always pulling up a chair to the kitchen sink to play in the water and today when my back was turned, he pulled the faucet out and squirted Hadley from accross the room. So annoying!!
8 years ago

9 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! We are all right there with you, and understand your pain (lol). I love hearing about your kids, I bet they are adorable! I love Hadley's name by the way!
Yeah, you have a blog!!! I miss my Katie Coleman!! Think of you often!!
Mindy Kay, how the heck are you? It has been so long since I have heard from you. I should have been more dilegent in keeping in touch. I can't believe you have two children! I bet you are so busy. Having a second one scares me to death! Your little guy looks like such a character. Mine is the same way. I am not looking forward for him to turn two! Hadley is such a cutie! I am so glad you started a blog. Now we can stay in touch!
To answer your question-we live in Heber. Curtis is in Law School at the University of Utah. I am still working at the hospital here in Heber in Labor and Delivery! I told Curtis I am retiring when he graduates. (Which is in 2&1/2 years.) That is cool your husband is a nurse. It is a great profession! Do you work or are you lucky enough to stay home? Anyway, we totally need to all get together! It is so fun to see your cute little family!
Mindy! You don't know how excited I was to hear from you! You have such cute babies. Isn't it great being a mom! Can you believe that we all have kids now? I still remember our music videos in the hallway at our apartment. We had so much fun! I think about you all of the time and I can't wait to see you. Are you coming to E-county anytime soon (j/k)!
Mindy!!!! I can't believe it, I saw your comment on Jessica's blog, and thought, do they know each other? I know Mindy married a Paul, but I am so happy, and you have two kids!!!! How is life?????
This is Natali (Massey) by the way. I also have Andrea, Amanda and Lindsey's links on my blog.
It is crazy how fast the time goes by. We live over by St Rose Pkwy and Las Vegas Blvd. Are you living in Henderson? What is your husband going to school for?
Mindy!! I was so excited to hear from you!! Your kids are super cute!! I can't believe you have 2! Are you still living in town if so we should get together for lunch sometime.
We all should get together and go out for lunch or something, it would be fun to catch up and see everyone.
Post a Comment