Monday, February 11, 2008

Poor Paulie Poo

So today we got a letter saying that paul was not accepted to the anesthesia program in Philly. He is sooo bummed. I am kinda relieved cause that is so far away and we have no family back east so that would have been really hard on me! I guess we will just apply to the nurse practitioner program here at UNLV and see what the future holds for us.

9 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is too bad, but it would be real hard to have to travel so far to see family.

Jana said...

fqzwpbxThat is too bad, but I think that everything happens for a reason. Yes, I moved into my house the end of December. It is about 2 blocks away from my mom and my sister Jasa which rocks....so i know what you mean when you say you want to be close to family.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I was thinking the same thing. Want to come over here this time?

Linz said...

Bummer!!! Don't worry, though - it'll all work out!!

Anyway - I am so glad that you found our blog! How fun! I love yours!!

Lindsay

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

This week Wednesday and Friday are good. We can do it next week too.

The Cox Family said...

Sorry! I agree with Jana though, it just wasn't meant to be. We almost had to move to Cali and I was freakin' out! It would be so hard to live without any family around!

Anonymous said...

bummer, but yeah, vegas is way closer!! I will be down in a couple weeks and will be calling you!!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

What time tomorrow? 9 or so is good with me.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

10 is good. It is late now so I will call you in the morning.