So I am just sooo excited...today we got notice that Paul has been accepted into Midwesterns Unversity's anesthesia program!!! We are so happy, although the thought of living off of student loans for two years is kinda scary. The program starts in June they dont really give much notice huh. So our little family will be moving off to Glendale, AZ this spring!!!
8 years ago

7 comments:
Congradulation! That is so great! We will have to get together before you move. Somewhere central where we can all meet up.
yeah that would be fun!! I vote Tasha's house!!
Wow, that is exciting! Good luck with everything!
I am so happy for you guys! Don't worry about the school loans, you will be able to pay them off quickly. I agree about having a party at Tasha's house in Nephi!
That will be great for the family in the long run. How exciting.
That is so funny. We should get together again sometime. It is always nice to talk with adults. We can invite Lindsey and Corbin and go somewhere fun. Was it Emma or the house do you think?
Well I can honestly say that I am happy for you guys. And I need to start saving gas money so I can come to visit with mcKenna McKailey Hannah, Bailey Cheek.
Post a Comment