Saturday, February 2, 2008

We were so cute!

So I went digging through my old pictures and look what I found!!! And Watch out ladies cause there's more where that came from!! Lots more!!!

6 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I came to your blog, and was like ahhhhh-oh my gosh! I can't believe how long ago that was. Fun times! However, I am scared to see what else you have!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

You wanna play this game??? lol:) I look SO TERRIBLE! I don't even look like the same person, yikes! I am going to have to look through my pictures, I seem to remember a picture of you with handprints on your shirt, remember when we were making a sign for Natasha?? Ah, the memories!

Natasha said...

What is this...blackmail? You are going to get fired if you keep clownin'! No, I am just so dang happy we all have such cute families now! Um, can I tell you that your playlist totally cracks me up and reminds me sooo much of the KAGE? How was Philly? Watch what you post, cracker!

Jana said...

"I start walkin' your way, you start walking mine"....oh the fun hallway music video's. Remember GNO (girls night out) every thursday. What a blast!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Mindy I just failed my one hour Glucose test. Did you pass your 3 hour one? I am all worried.

Linds said...

I am not sure I like where this is heading Mindy! Anymore pictures of me and I may be forced to come to LV to deal with it, if you know what I mean!! HAHA