So today Hadley, my friend Amanda, and I hung out and had a girl day. It was so much fun! We went to that new mall I think its called Town Center or something like that. Its such a nice mall with lots of good stores. I fell in love with H&M. I had never been there, but we thought we would check it out and totally fell in love with it! There are lots of stores that arent open yet. But it was still a lot of fun! After that, we came back to my house and took pictures of the little one it was lotsa fun!!
8 years ago





4 comments:
So cute! What a doll!
Way cute pics. Where did you find those shoes? I LOVE them. I need a pair for when I have a girl!
I didn't know you were a photographer! Kiddie Kandids who? Glad you got to have a girl day!
You little girl is so dang cute. Takes after her mommy!
Post a Comment