Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Im so moving to philadelphia!

So we just got back from Philly! Oh it was soo much fun! I just love it there. Hopefully Paul will get in there! So we went to the liberty bell, Independence Hall, Valley Forge, Betsy Ross' house, we saw where Ben Franklin in buried! oh and I had an authentic Philly cheesesteak! It is so pretty there. There is water everywhere! We were gonna go to NYC, but it happened to be the day the Giants came home and they had a big parade, so we decided to dodge the big crowds and stay in PA. So the pictures are the liberty bell, Betsy Ross house, and George Washington's house at Valley Forge.

8 comments:

The Cox Family said...

How fun! I have always wanted to visit Philly, so if you guys move out there we are coming to visit! I am glad you guys had a great time.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

What a fun vacation. When will you know if he gets in? How did Mason do? You give me comfort about the test. I was balling, worrying about having to give myself shots and everything.

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun... and really pretty I am starting to get tired of Vegas!! Especially after living in Canada for 3 yrs and seeing how gorgeous other places are!! It would be a fun change!

Lindsey said...

Oh hey Lauren doesn't have a blog but when she does I'll let you know :o)

Amanda C. said...

Um. yeah. I went there once for a gift show. We went on a carriage ride. There's so much history there. It's cool to be around things that have a story. Here in vegas they just implode things when they get old. Not much history here! I'm glad you had fun!

Jana said...

How fun!!! I have never been back East....heck, i hardly ever get out of Emery County!

Anthony and Christel said...

Mindy, you are so cute!!

Natasha said...

Let us know ASAP when you find out about admissions!