So my really good friend Amanda came over with her way nice camera today and just take a look at the cutest little thing ever!! (Well in my opinion anyway!)
MINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY that you found me. I can't believe how cute your family is. Your daughter is so gorgeous!! She looks just like you!! OK so now I can stalk you now that I know you have a blog. We need to catch up, I want to know what you and your little family is up to!!
7 comments:
She is very cute! I love the big hair bow she has on her head
How sweet!
She is such a doll!
Seeing Hadley, makes me want a girl. She is so adorable!
Ah, she is stinking cute! Glad you got the girl! When do you leave? I need to come see you first!
She is so cute. I can't wait to hook her and Tyce up someday!
MINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO HAPPY that you found me. I can't believe how cute your family is. Your daughter is so gorgeous!! She looks just like you!! OK so now I can stalk you now that I know you have a blog. We need to catch up, I want to know what you and your little family is up to!!
Post a Comment