Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not a whole lot has been going on here lately. We are just hanging out trying to stay in from the heat! Paul is still on the reservation for the next month and just found out his next rotation is in Flagstaff. So that will be his home until Thanksgiving. We are hoping this is the last time he has to have an out of town rotation. He is doing well and gets to come see us about once a month. Kenley is growing like a little weed. Shes huge! We are blessing her in a few weeks at Paul's parents house. My poor mom made her a beautiful dress, and I tried it on her, and of course my little buddah is too chunky for it! No worries though, grandma is whipping her up a bigger one as we speak!

6 comments:

Jana said...

You only get to see Paul once a month? There is no way that I could take care of my boys without Kyle. You are such an amazing mommy!

Amy Baker said...

Cute kids. Isn't it so fun to dress your girls alike? I love doing it with my girls. I'm glad to hear your positive attitude with Paul being gone so much. Good luck with the blessing. I'll look forward to pictures of little Hadley in her special dress from grandma.

Amanda C. said...

Awww. Cute Kiddos. That is so hard to have the hubby away! I don't know how you do it! It will all be worth it in the end though. I can't wait to see this dress. I bet it will be spectacular!

McKinna said...

LOVE the girls in their matching dresses! ADORABLE!
and LOVE the buddah babies! they are the best! cant' wait to see the pics of her in it!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I love that picture of you holding Hadley. You look great.

Bethany said...

Cute pictures! Maybe Logan can wear the smaller dress for HIS blessing.... :)