I think im going to make the blog private. I just think that would be best with Paul being gone and everything. I saw an Oprah episode and it scared me. I post way too much info, but I like being able to do that so friends and family can stay up to date with us. So, if you want to keep reading my super interesting blog, just leave me your email. Its okay if I dont know you, and you are Paul's friends or whatever, just let me know! Thanks guys!
8 years ago

22 comments:
hey our email address is
rbcookie1@gmail.com
we would love to continue to read your blog. are you coming to the family reunion?
Do you have my e-mail? I know what you mean about the Opera episode- I have some other friends that are going private too! Here it is again:
misty_ann@hotmail.com
nanners454@yahoo.com
What was on the episode?
hi im tiffany taylor our moms know each other im also lindsay dunns sister i enjoy reading your blog my blog is also private im glad it is my email address is tiffanytaylor2910@yahoo.com if you want to be invited to mine emailme your email address to the email above and i will invite you
nipper131@aol.com
lindsaymdunn@gmail.com
add me!!
kinna910@yahoo.com
christelfuentes@gmail.com
amandaenns@yahoo.com
For sure add me! I have yet to see the scary Oprah episode but I know lots who have gone private because of it. Maybe I should watch it?!?
debbipfau@gmail.com
Add me please! jesuisjanae@hotmail.com I went to high school with Paul and I will invite you to mine!
ethansmama13@gmail.com
Include me, ok? I think it is a great idea! meeganfast@yahoo.com
I would love to keep reading your blog. My email is larudett@gmail.com
jacalynpoff@yahoo.com
Mindy -
I would love to be able to continue to read it jill_e_silver@hotmail.com, hope you guys are doing well.
Jill
add me too!!
katluvbug80@yahoo.com
I'm not the best at keeping in touch, so it's sure been wonderful to hear at least a little through your blog. We usually log on through Wade's email: way2shyone@yahoo.com
andysartori@hotmail.com
I think you have my email, but if not it is larlcox@yahoo.com!
cindytoepfert@csufresno.edu
I went to school with Paul, and I have enjoyed your family updates my e-mail address is mandi_terry1@yahoo.com
Post a Comment