Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Masons vacation

Mason went on his first vacation without mom and dad this week. Paul's parents took him up to Washington to the family reunion with them! I know he will do great, he loves to be with grandma, grandpa, and Uncle Mark! Me and the girls are just here at grandma and grandpas house hanging out with our friends and holding down the fort! His set up on the car

putting on his shoes
Hadley after they left!

5 comments:

Jana said...

I want my own vacation. That will be so fun for him....and super special! What cool grandparents! And I would love to be able to read your blog
janajlarsen@hotmail.com

McKinna said...

oh yes! how fun for him!! (and you guys 2!! lol)

Just saw ur going private... i wanna keep reading 2!!
kinna910@yahoo.com

lauren said...

oh add me!! jasonlaurenjohnson@gmail.com

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Sounds fun for him! Are you in Vegas? Lets hang!

Bethany said...

How fun! I bet he feels special!