Monday, August 10, 2009

Kenley's Blessing (Finally)

We have been at Grandma and Grandpa Lystrup's house for the past 3 weeks! (Lucky them!) We had planned on blessing Kenley while we were there, but couldnt get everything coordinated right. Last night, Paul's uncle Bob came over and since he is in the bishopric, we were able to bless her then! So at 9:30 last night, Kenley got her name and blessing! We had to do it soon, cause shes growing out of her dress. My mom made it for her just like she made Haldeys! I love it that she is so talented and can make the girls such pretty dresses!

7 comments:

McKinna said...

oh SO cute! she looks so beautiful & so cute! you guys have a great family! LOVE the one of you all together. that is awesome she makes those dresses... what a good memory to have!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Cute! Your mom does a great job. I like how you title the pictures Buddah.

birmingham family said...

Such a cute girl! Your mom is so talented. I miss you guys already....

Jill said...

So cute, great picture of all of you.

Bethany said...

Oh, yay! Logan's getting blessed this Sunday:)

Anonymous said...

Mindy, She is beautiful! I have missed seeing you around lately. When you get back we'll have to get the kids together. I hope all is well.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

What a great time! She is a beautiful baby. I sure have missed not seeing you when you have been here. Give us a call next time around :)