Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First day of pre-school!

Mason started pre-school today! I was soo nervous taking him this morning. I thought he was going to freak out and not let me leave him. Oh I was so pleasantly surprised when the little boy who will not go within 5 feet of his primary class, ran into class and told me its okay for me to leave him! He is in the 3 year old class, and is turning 4 in a couple of weeks, so hes the oldest in his class. When I (or anyone else) asked him what he did at school today, he said he played on the slide, walked in a line and went to the bathroom two times! I am just so glad he likes it! Hanging up his "packpack"

playing with Hadley before school started.
Outside his class. They do pre-school through the school district here, so hes in a real elementary school "with buses and drinking fountains!"

9 comments:

birmingham family said...

Too much fun! I can't believe our kids are old enough to go to school! Was your house quiet or what?!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that he did well. It helps to have something for them to do doing the day. Tommy is having a good time too.

McKinna said...

oh wow crazy!! can't wait for Dev's to start!! I hope he goes 2... he has been crazy with just going to sunbeams! He has already told me every time I talk about school, (and he seems to hear me every time....) "I'm not going to school mom..."
crap.

Natasha said...

Ok, Mason cracks me up every time I see a picture of that kid. He is so cute! And...let me think if I want to come to a school that will send my husband to live in the middle of the desert with the natives, um...nope. Thanks though. Don't get me wrong - I would LOVE to be your roommate again!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I am so glad he did great! I hope it just isn't a Honeymoon and he loves it. Is it a regular class or is he a typical peer?
Zack and Emma are in the full day program with the School District. I was wanting the half day but when we were getting it set up, it felt right that Zack needed more. Emma is doing half day Kindergarten and then is going in Zacks room for the rest of the day as a peer student.

Jana said...

Kade goes to preschool soon and I am so excited for him. I hope that he will be brave like Mason and stay. Kenley looks so pretty in her blessing dress! What a cutie pie!

Linz said...

Yea! I am glad he had a good time!

Bethany said...

Hey, that's so cool! How much does it cost to enroll your kid through the district?? I might have to do that next year...

Jana said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!