Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mason's 4th Birthday!

We had Mason's birthday party today! It was so hectic-kids everywhere! We all had lots of fun though, especially Mason and his friends! All the pictures I got today were awful. Awful. It was a Cars party complete with a Mqueen pinata and bounce house!

8 comments:

tiffany said...

what a fun birthday

im moving to pheinox as soon as i get married wich we dont have a date set yet

birmingham family said...

How fun!!! Don't you just LOVE all the stuff we do for our kids birthdays?! You are such a good mom!

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Hooray! Looks like a lot of fun and a lot of crazy!

McKinna said...

looks like it was a blast tho!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I really don't know why you think the pictures are awful!

Jana said...

What a cool party! I can't believe that your little Mason is 4! Wow! You are the coolest mom in town for a getting a bounce house!

Bethany said...

Some mother has some fabulous legs showing in the picture of Mason blowing out his candles.... Hmmmmmm.... Whose could those be......??

The Cox Family said...

I don't think that I am ready for parities with a ton of little kids! Looks like his party went well. Happy Birthday Mason!