See how scary!
Swine Flu
Paul was on call this weekend, so we went to Globe to visit him. I am so happy his living conditions are nice and paid for this time around! While we were there we went to a place called Besh Be Gowah. Its the ruins of an Indian Village. The kids had lots of fun playing in the little village! The next day was the Gila County Fair! Yes, its as exciting as it sounds! We watched some Apaches from the neighboring reservation do a performance. Im not gonna lie, when they came out, I was a little scared! They came out with big wood crosses on their heads and their faces covered with sheets. Freaked Hadley out too! After the Indian dances, came the cloggers! I was so excited to watch them! Took me back to my old clogging days! ( we were way better than these ones tho)! After spotting lots of mullets, and riding a few rides, we were spent and went back to Pauls bachelor pad! It was so nice to be together for a few days and to get out of the heat!


8 comments:
SERIOUSLY! Can you please tell me how you survive being a single parent with three kids including a brand new baby? It is KILLING me and my road is not nearly as bad as yours (yet.) 'Globe' looks great...ok, not really, but it looks like you had a great time.
Boot scoot boogie Mindy!
FUN!
freaky 'ingins tho.... i agree!
& baby is gettin soooo big!!!
Wow, those things do look scary! I'm so glad that you all had a little time together!!
How fun! Your kids are getting so big! Glad you had a nice weekend!
Gotta love the county fair! Your little Kenley is getting so big... what cute kids!
Oh yes, the good ole clogging days. You really did rock, you know!
I am an old friend of pauls that he probably does not remember anymore, but he led me to the church in high school and I would like to talk to him or at least e-mail him or something. My e-mail is kdid7906@yahoo.com the name is kevin Delgado
Post a Comment