Last weekend, Paul came home for a visit and on Saturday wedecided to go to the zoo. I know, who does that in July in Phoenix?! We had a lot of fun! Mason and Hadley LOVE animals. They have lots of little splash pad things there, so we stayed cool in the hellish sun! We would get drenched, then go off and see animals. I am just glad nobody got sunburned!


6 comments:
I would have to say that you look sunburned......really sunburned!
How nice to have a zoo so close (with REAL animals)!!! It would be fun (weather wise) to go in the winter- but then again, you'll burn then too! ;)
That looks like fun. Nice that they have splash pads for that heat!
holy moly that does look HOT! Thank goodness for splash pads....
Yay, how fun! We took Ethan a few months ago, and it was hot as heck THEN! Can't imagine going right now....
We love the zoo too, and go whenever we can! I couldn't imagine going in that weather though!
Post a Comment