Here are some pictures of Paul's bachelor pad. Can you believe that for only $500. a month all this can you be yours?!?
8 years ago
Here are some pictures of Paul's bachelor pad. Can you believe that for only $500. a month all this can you be yours?!?

Posted by
Mindy
at
9:06 PM
11 comments:
It's not worth $500! You can get a pretty decent apartment in Rexburg for about that. Mindy, you were very brave to go visit! Paul sure better appreciate you!
I can't believe that costs $500 as well, piece of crap with the walls falling apart. Mindy, I would have a hard time staying there too! How is Paul doing living in that place? I hope this time passes quick for you all! How are you doing with Kenley?
Is the hammer in the picture to smash bugs around you, or to keep you safe? :) lol That place looks scary!
Wow... just wow... speechless.
nice.
WOW! You must be so proud!
I can't believe he is living there! So glad you did not stay- that would be horrid with the kids!
OOO how LAVISH!!! Do they have maid and Dry cleaning service??? Cuz it looks like he needs it! Ha Ha Ha!
Poor Paul! I would have packed up at left too. What a crazy place!
Wow, what a gorgeous.... something....
Yikes, I would have left too. I'm sorry you have to be away from your husband, but at least you don't have to live there!
So they charge to get into hell these days I see. Well, I hope the price doesn't go up when it is my turn. I am sorry...that is all I can say!
Post a Comment