Thursday, June 18, 2009

We met up with some of my old high school friends, Lindsey, her sister Lauren, and Natali at the park yesterday!! It was so fun to see everyone and their kids! The 3 of us all had babies within weeks of each other! All the new bebes Kenley, Coleson, and Quinn

I stole this one from you Lindsey!

6 comments:

birmingham family said...

How fun! Which park is that?

Anthony and Christel said...

What cute little babies...I'm totally jealous right now!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I had a lot of fun! It was nice to see you and your kiddos!

Jana said...

Look at all those babies! I love Had's hair...too funny!

Natasha said...

You'd think ya'll were from Utah poppin' out all them babies! Looks like so much fun! Love getting together with old friends.

lauren said...

it was fun seeing you! your kids are to cute!!