Monday, February 9, 2009

Childrens Museum

Friday night we went to the Phoenix Childrens Museum! They open it to the public for free on the first Friday night of the month, so we went down and took advantage. It was soo much fun! Mason and Hadley loved it! Something fun and INDOORS with a/c, oh yeah, we will definitely be going back!

6 comments:

birmingham family said...

Love when things are free! So is Hadley walking?! They are so cute on the bike!

Jillsywillsy said...

Next time we will go. I promise. WAe were totally going to go but then Jordyn was coughing and seemed to sick, so we stayed home. Glad it was fun.

McKinna said...

that sounds great!! how fun! I can't belive how big Hadley has gotten! that is insane- she is absolutely adorable though!! SO sad how time is flying by... Dal is almost 8 months old already!! geez....

The Cox Family said...

That is great that they have a free night. I wish they did something like that here. Very fun!

Jana said...

What a cool activity.....and FREE!! Can't beat that!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

That looks so fun! What a great place! My email is meeganfast@yahoo.com So I can add you to my blog, please email me.