that is funny! Heck- keep milkin' it! ;)
LOL I think you should totally milk it!
LOL! That's great!
kids are so funny and too smart! I love that you got to see your mom too, i am a little jealous though!lol
HA HA HA! Mason is hecka funny! Speaking of pregnancy... I want to see a pic of youe belly and an update!
That is so funny. Milk it for all its worth....I HATE being pregnant. Oh...and happy birthday to your mom!
Mason is too funny! He'll especially love that when he is older....you could use it to your advantage!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is funny! Heck- keep milkin' it! ;)
LOL I think you should totally milk it!
LOL! That's great!
kids are so funny and too smart! I love that you got to see your mom too, i am a little jealous though!lol
HA HA HA! Mason is hecka funny! Speaking of pregnancy... I want to see a pic of youe belly and an update!
That is so funny. Milk it for all its worth....I HATE being pregnant.
Oh...and happy birthday to your mom!
Mason is too funny! He'll especially love that when he is older....you could use it to your advantage!
Post a Comment