Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Pictures...

My mom and I took the kids to get their pictures taken yesterday. The last time I took them in to get them done was when Hadley was 6 weeks old, so I figured it was time! They did pretty good with their individual ones, but when it came time to take the together pictures, Hadley was finished and we didnt get a very good one.

10 comments:

Jana said...

I think that the pictures are so cute. I love the little tutu (spell?). Do you know what you are having yet or are you not finding out?

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Just plain adorable! How are you feeling?

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh how fun! They turned out really good!

Linz said...

SO Cute!!!!

birmingham family said...

They are so cute! Where did you get them done at?

McKinna said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!! They all turned out great!!

Amanda C. said...

They are to die for cute! They are just tiny pics though! Yeah update us on the pregnancy! We all want to know how you are doing!

The Cox Family said...

I love Hadley's outfit and it makes me want a girl so badly! Mason looks like a little stud, especially the picture of him with his hands in his pockets!

Brittney said...

I want a dang tutu, why I am I the only mama without a tutu for my baby girl?

The Pfau's said...

SOOO Adorable!!! Hadleys tutu is so cute!! Good job to your mom for taking them they turned out soo good!