I have been wanting a lock on the front door up high just in case one of my kids tries to escape. (It has happened before) Paul decided to come home early from studying for his finals and put it on the door....well he seems to have put it on backwards, and now we are locked in the house. It makes me laugh how someone who can breeze right through such a hard program in school can do something like this!! He never said he was a handyman!!
8 years ago

13 comments:
That is really funny....way to go Handy Manny!!
Paul, what are going to do without my help. Maybe next time you should DOUBLE check to see what you are doing.
That's great! I am glad you documented for all of us.
Whew! I'm so glad that you don't have to worry about Mason escaping! Maybe you should worry about him taking after his dad!
That is just too AWESOME!!I am not married to a Handy man either-he thinks he is-so I just go with the flow! You crack me up, Mindy!
That is so funny! Those are good locks- we have one and the kids can not escape....and the neighbor kids can't get in! ;)
ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That made me laugh hard. Oh poor Paul!
lol! oh my gosh that is so funny mindy! i love that he at least tried!
I love it!!! At least you will laugh everytime you see it!
That is hilarious and I bet he was so proud of himself too until he realized what he had done!
What a silly man! Too funny!
Hi Mindy. That's great that you got pictures of this incident. Also, cute pictures of your mom on her birthday. I just love your mom! That is fun that she comes to visit you. I bet she is a fun grandma. I still don't know what you're having. I must have missed your announcement. I'm sure you know if it's a boy or girl.
ha ha ha!! =) THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! Love it! =) Kali
Post a Comment