Friday, January 30, 2009

Elmyra

We have this little neighbor. Her name is Dorothy, but we call her Elmyra. She has adopted Hadley as her little kitty. Everytime we go outside, she runs over and grabs Hads off of her pony or whatever she is playing with. Lately, she has been coming over a lot. Paul says im mean because shes only eight, and I always say how annoying she is. Well today proves my point...I was laying there on the couch having my afternoon siesta with Mason. I look up and who is standing over me?!! She walked in my house and was just waiting for me to wake up. When I woke up, I screamed, and she said "I want some ice cream." Are you kidding me?! Get out of my house! I told her she needs to go home. Then she tells me shes going to get the baby and starts for the stairs...ummmm no, seriously get out! She finally leaves and my nap is ruined. Im bugged.

13 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

WOW I am so with you on that one!!!

birmingham family said...

Oh my gosh!!! Start locking your door!

Anonymous said...

uhh.... you might wanna start locking that door! That is crazy! I never went a day without my door locked when I lived in Vegas. Some creepy person could walk in... oh wait... one already has! hehe...

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Yeah-I would be bugged too! Where is her mama?

Brittney said...

I would call her mom out...and lock your freaking door you live in phoenix

Mindy said...

I thought the door was locked! Her mom works all day and her crackhead aunt "watches her"

Amanda C. said...

What a little bug a boo. I swear some kids are so annoying. I'd tell her she's not alowed to come over anymore. You have too many dang kids to watch as it is!

McKinna said...

DANG! that is annoying...some kids... i swear.

Anthony and Christel said...

Oh my gosh....Mindy you totally crack me up!!! That is so ridiculous for that little girl to act that way, maybe someone needs to teach her a little lesson about something called boundaries! That is a pretty funny story though.

The Pfau's said...

OK sorry Paul you totally win this one. Good thing you wont live forever that little girl sounds like a future psychopath!!! Good luck with that!

Jana said...

That is annoying. We have one of them too. His name is Peter and he is SO SO SO weird. He has walked into my house as well and that is NOT okay!

The Cox Family said...

We have some neighbors as well that will just walk in your house, join your family BBQ, etc. Don't feel bad because I am just as mean! You can only be nice for so long and then you have to put your foot down!

Natasha said...

You have got to be kidding me! I thought I had annoying neighbors! That is seriously unbelievable. No ice cream! No nothing! Don't touch my kids! Where is your mother? You need to lay down some strict limits...and tell Paul you are not being mean, you are being realistic.