Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Like Christmas All Over Again....

I knew this day was coming and there was nothing I could do about it. There was a knock at the door and then I heard a big truck drive away. Ahh! My new maternity clothes that I ordered are here!! Hooray! Nope... today all of Mason's and Hadley's toys that they got for Christmas arrived. We couldnt possibly fit everything in our suitcases, so my parents spent a small fortune and mailed them to us. Now our house can be taken over even more by toys! Of course Mason and Hadley are thrilled! My mom even found toys I tried to hide around her house hoping maybe she wouldnt find them and they could live there! Now I get to spend all day putting little pieces together and making sure Hadley doesn't touch anything of Masons. Thanks grandma and grandpa we love our toys!!

13 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

So are you going to model your new maternity clothes for us all??

Linz said...

YEa for Christmas toys!! And I agree - I want a fashion show! I really want to see your cute belly!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I love the look on Hadley's face. That is so funny you didn't want her to find all the toys to send. And I third the other comments.

birmingham family said...

They look so happy! Your mom went all out for them!!! Where did you get maternity clothes from?

Natasha said...

I am STILL trying to find a home for all of the kids' stuff in our cramped quarters. Good luck with that. And...I REALLY want to talk to you but can't get through on the cell number I have for you. PUHLEEZE call me.

Jana said...

Oh...don't you hate it when your kids get something in the mail and you don't j/k! Can't wait for the fashion show. Are you finding out what you are having?

McKinna said...

YAY! always a joy to have more toys around, huh?!

The Pfau's said...

You got to love the grandparents! Are all the toys REALLY loud and obnoxious or really small parts that you have to pick up a million times a day? But your kids do look really happy right?!?

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

So much fun! I bet they had a blast opening everything-again! Sounds like you are going to give us a fashion show. Love ya.

The Cox Family said...

I love the expression on Hadley's face! They look so excited. I hear ya about having too many toys and having them take over the house!

Anonymous said...

hey mindy this is jason, amanda's husband i have been trying to call you but you never answer the phone. give me a call, i have some questions for you please. Thanks! 702-204-7907

Brittney said...

mason is going to be so mad at you some day when he sees these pictures.

Liessa said...

I foung more stuff to send you! Love ya, MOM