Paul loves any excuse not to study so today when he came home, he and the kids went outside to clean up the backyard. Its so fun because Hadley is starting to love playing outside with Mason! Oh and you cant beat 70 degree weather in January...just dont expect to see us outside in the summer!!
5 comments:
I wish that we could go in the backyard with t-shirts on....how fun!
that is nice for January!! summer would be toooooo dang hot tho if it's like that now! sheesh!
super cute kiddos!! ;)
Looks like fun. I have been taking the kids outside to play this week and have been thankful for the 35 degree weather. Can't wait until is hits 70!!
Too much fun! I loved the day where Austin went outside and I had freedom!!!
That is so nice Hadley loves being outside! Matt is the same way about studying! I can't blame him though I could NEVER study yuck! P.S. I need a belly shot and an update on you and the little one!
Post a Comment