We are officially moving to Syracuse, New York!! Paul just signed on with a practice there. We wanted to go check out the area before he signed anything, so I called my mom up on Monday morning and four hours later she was on a plane to Phoenix to stay with Mason and Hadley. Shes the best!!! Tuesday Paul, Kenley and me flew out. We met with the practice, saw the hospitals, and went to all the church sites in Palmyra. It was a quick trip, but so much fun! We are very excited for our adventure in New York and hope we have lots of visitors! We are moving at the end of Sept, so start planning your trips now!!
The place where the Book of Mormon was printed
8 years ago





10 comments:
WHAT! NEW YORK? How exciting. I will come and visit for sure!@
FUN FUN FUN! I would LOVE to come visit! But I definately won't be living there! LOL. We missed you last night at craft night!!!
oh how fun im so excited for you guys
Wow!! That is great, congrats!!
Hooray! Wonderful news to get a job! Congrats! And yes, your mom is the best!
That is great news! I am so happy for you guys. It will sure be an adventure living in New York!
That is so exciting... I am sure that you will love it, good luck.
Congratulations on the new job. I bet you are excited. Grandpa and I have been planning a trip to Niagara Falls and New England for sometime. Maybe we will finally get there since we can visit you too. Love You
I better get my own bedroom!
that is awesome. I want to see a ton more pictures of this stuff. I will come visit you. i love the snow boots pictures. Talin and Bela live in their rain boots and well you know how LV is..where is the rain? but its so rediculous that it is cute.
Post a Comment