Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grandma Henrie

My Grandma posted this picture of herself when she was a baby on facebook. My mom and I could not believe how much Kenley looks like her!! So I stole the picture so I could do a comparison.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, She really does look like her. it's so funny sometimes when you realize who someone really looks like. That is fun for her!

Jana said...

Wow! They do look a lot alike! Both very very cute!

birmingham family said...

Crazy the resemblance!

Lorna said...

She does look a lot like me. We both have cheeks but then so did you Mindy. I think she really is going to look like you.

Bethany said...

Yah.... just a little bit!

The Cox Family said...

I would say so! How fun!

Amanda C. said...

I thought that WAS Kenley in one of those mall kid studio pics. VERY cool!