Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One....

Kenley bug turned 1 in Sunday! We had a little party for her on Saturday. She loved it...specially the cake!! It didnt stand a chance against her! She also attacked her presents which surprised me. Mason or Hadley didnt touch theirs when they were one, but this girl knows where the goods are and knows how to get to them! She is such a sweet thing! She had her food allergy testing the day before. I felt so bad for her. Have you seen how they do that? Torture! But, its good to know what she can and cant have. Now hopefully we can get her skin feelin and lookin better! Happy Brithday Kenley May!!

8 comments:

Linz said...

Happy 1sy birthday to that sweet sweet little girl!! I can't believe she's one already!!!!!

birmingham family said...

FUN! Love the tutu!!!! Happy Birthday Kenley!

Bethany said...

Yah, she really DID attack that cake! Such a cutie girl.

Amy Baker said...

Looks like a fun party. Happy Birthday to little Kenley. She is darling.

Jana said...

I can't believe that she is already a year old. She is a doll! I love her big cheese!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I didn't know she was having problems with allergies. What kinds of things can't she have? I am glad she had a great Birthday! Quinn wouldn't eat his cake.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I love how close her and Maci are in age! What a cute girl in her tutu!

The Merryweather said...

She is so pretty and girlie, I love it! I can't believe you guys have three kids, you are like real grown-ups:) Happy birthday to Paul and congrats on the New York gig.