Not much to post lately. Paul is keeping busy doing his orthopedic rotation at St. Luke's in downtown Phoenix. He only has 125 days left of school and is getting ready to start interviewing places! We are very excited and nervous about where we will end up. Mason is keeping busy in preschool. It ends in 4 weeks and im getting nervous! What am I going to do with my bored 4 year old all day everyday?! Hadley is all sass and really into Disney Princess movies lately. Kenley is huge! No really-shes 3 pounds more than Hadley. Shes our ray of sunshine and is already 11 months old! Thats all we have been up to lately.
8 years ago

4 comments:
Maybe you could end up here in E-county! That would be cool!
You should just stay here!
oh yea!! I love that chunky-monkey!!
I sure hope that you guys have better luck than we did with interviews! That would be cool if you ended up back in Utah!
Post a Comment