We had a great Easter Weekend! Paul's mom and dad came to visit us. On Saturday, we took Mason and Hadley to Disney on ice. Kenley stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa. That was so much fun! They loved seeing the characters! Hadley squealed everytime Minnie Mouse came out! Then on Sunday we woke up and the Easter Bunny had come to our house! Mason spent the rest of the day sitting on Grandpa's lap sleeping. He woke up sick.
8 years ago





6 comments:
Why are the kids always sick at the holidays?! Poor Mason!
Hadley's hair is getting so long- LOVE the pigtails!
ah! such cute kids! (poor lil' Mason tho...) :(
LOVE that last pic of Kenley! OMGsh I love that face!!!
Aren't grandparents the best? Looks like your kids got quite the stash! Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! Whenever I think of Arizona at Easter time I think of the pageant at the Temple. Have you guys been?
Oh fun! The weather looks amazing, I am quite jealous! Your kids are so cute! What a fun Easter!
How fun to have your in-laws there to enjoy the holiday with you guys. I am sorry that Mason was sick though! I have heard so many good things about Disney On Ice. Glad you guys had a fun night!
Post a Comment