March is definitely one of the best months in Phoenix! Its perfect weather to play outside all day. We have a couple more weeks to play outside, then it will be time to hibernate for the summer! Yesterday we went to the park to play.
8 years ago





6 comments:
Not fair! It is still snowing here. I am jealous of your nice weather. Be glad your not in Utah.
Your kids are getting SO BIG! Looks like such a fun afternoon! I hope Paul has been able to be around a little more lately. Sometimes having daddy in school is tough!
Both my boys have that same shirt- LOVE OshGosh!
It has been nice weather here too- I hear ya for the summer hibernation- that's so funny!
Oh how opposite our climates are! We are just coming out of hibernation from our crazy freezing winter. Fun pictures at the park. Your kids are super cute and you have such a beautiful smile in that picture pushing the swing.
Such a cute family! That last picture is so cute! It makes me melt for sure!
Oh I wish it was that nice here. We had one good day and now I am have major Spring fever! Your kids are so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment