ring ring ring...(pick it up Mindy) Hi Mindy this is Shannon. I don't have your phone number so I am calling to see if you want to come over and hang out. Let our kids play. You know do what stay at home mom's do. Hey don't think I am cool. Cause I am totally not. But really I want to get together. So come. Okay, Bye...
hmmm...I really need your phone number...please facebook it on over!!!
12 comments:
oh my- I JUST LOVE HER!!!
So. Cute!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!! She is the cutest little boo boo! I am in love with her rolls!!! Those legs are to die for! That sucker looks good too!
All it takes for a happy baby is a sucker!
This post is cracking me up! I love how happy she is with her sucker....and those rolls....too cute! I love the chuncky ones.
Oh Mindy, I reeeeally want to squeeze her. She is absolutely adorable. :)
So, so cute! What a chub.
HOLY CHUBBINESS>>>>you have got to come over so I can squeeze her. Seriously. She's gorgeous...
ring ring ring...(pick it up Mindy) Hi Mindy this is Shannon. I don't have your phone number so I am calling to see if you want to come over and hang out. Let our kids play. You know do what stay at home mom's do. Hey don't think I am cool. Cause I am totally not. But really I want to get together. So come. Okay, Bye...
hmmm...I really need your phone number...please facebook it on over!!!
I have a picture of Cam at her age with rolls that big too. I just love chunky babies! Love the huge smile on her face!
Just what she needs... a SUCKER! Hah hah! You're funny, Mindy:)
Ahhhh! So freaking cute! I just want to hug and squeeze her!
Post a Comment