Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!

Here are Mason's "Valentimes" that he took to school! My good friend Amanda helped me make them. Thanks Manda!! Hope everyone has a great Valentines day!!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

Love, love, love them! Cutest Valentines I've ever seen. Love Mason's missing teeth, love the shirt he is wearing, and love the idea. Lucky you have some creative friends! Miss you, by the way!

Anthony and Christel said...

Seriously...AWESOME!! I love that idea, and I am totally going to steal it next year!

Amanda C. said...

Ha Ha They turned out cute! Good Job Mind!

birmingham family said...

WOW!!! You are so creative!

Jana said...

That is the COOLEST valentine EVER! Never seen anything like it.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Those are adorable! What a fun mom!

Bethany said...

Those are awesome!

Heather Ralphs said...

This is just the coolest valentines card I have EVER seen!