Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snowed In....

In other news, Mason had his other front tooth pulled!

Okay we werent really snowed in, but we did get to play with a little bit of it this afternoon!! Our neighbors went up to Flagstaff today and brought back some snow to play in! It was fun to see the kids play in it! I dont think Hadley had ever seen it before, and she would be okay to never see it again. She wasn't a fan of it at all! Mason on the other hand had so much fun and thought there was a ton of it! He kept saying to the neighbor "I cant believe it snowed so much in your truck!!"

6 comments:

birmingham family said...

WOW!!! I can't believe he has both out! If only he had done this December- he could have sang that song- you know, All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!!!

How fun with the snow! I'm with Hadley- I do not like!

Jana said...

That is so cute! You can come and get trucks loads of snow from my house any time. We are so sick of the snow here. We might have to come and visit you in the warm snowless weather.

The Cox Family said...

What a fun idea for the kids. I am totally with Jana though, you can come up here any day and take all you want. Heck, I would even pay you to take it all away!:)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Tommy wants to to snow here so bad. He has been saying since September. mom it's cold outside, I think it's going to snow.

Amy Baker said...

Come to Utah, we have plenty of snow. I just read the post about Mason's teeth and toes. Yikes! Watch out for that one!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

So cute! YOu always have the funnest things going on at your house!