Last week, Mason was being Mason chasing Hadley through the house. He tripped on a ball and face planted on the floor. Paul ran over and picked a little boy with a bloody mouth and a missing tooth! We called his dentist, and he said theres nothing really to do and to bring him in in the morning for x rays. So the tooth fairy visited our house a few years early! The x-rays came back fine, and the dentist said to be prepared for the other front tooth to either pop out too, or turn black. So far it hasn't done either, so hopefully it will be okay! Then the very next day he was messing around on the treadmill and got his foot caught and his toes mangled in it. He couldnt walk for a day or two, but is fine now. This little boy is going to be the death of me im sure of it!! Miss Kenley has finally gotten her first tooth! It popped up on her 8-month birthday! She hasnt been too thrilled with it! She is also sick with RSV, so its been lots of fun around our house lately!!
8 years ago

9 comments:
How cute is Mason with his missing tooth!!!
PS- how did you do that signature post?! Way cool!
I cannot believe how big Kenley is! She is darling! I didn't even know you could get RSV in warm places. Yuck! Good luck with that!
Oh man...sounds rough! Fallyn just had RSV too, but thankfully it was a pretty easy RSV compared to how bad it can be.
ahhhhh BOYS! Good thing you only got 1, huh?! LOVE THAT CHUBBY Kenley! OMGsh I LOVE HER! (hope she feels better asap!)
oh darn it all...at least it's not a permanent tooth...and rsv...the worst...ps...how did you get your name at the end of your post???
That happened to Tyce when he was one.....I hate it when the tooth fairy has to come early. Your little Kenley is SO cute! I can't believe that she is 8 months already!
Oh, I'm so sorry! Auri knocked out her front tooth when she was almost 3. But her other front tooth is still fine. So sorry about the RSV and the toes! Hope everyone gets better soon!
Kenley is growing up so fast. She looks so big! How are things going?
I feel so bad for your kids! Mason has had a rough week. I am glad that everything is ok with his mouth though. RSV sucks, but it looks like Kenley is happy despite her not feeling well!
Post a Comment